Ehemmmm ;): Friday, December 17, 2010

Okay seriously i hate backstabbers!
You pretend like you're good with me and others but at the end? 
You just wanna know more about us so that you can talk bad about us. 
OHH MAN! You know what? You had become our hot topic now. 

And another cases.
Seriously you dont have to add all of my friends and call them 'kakak or abg' 
THAT'S REALLY DISGUSTING! YOU MAKE ME PUKE LAH NYAH. 
Is not that i control you to make friends with all of my buddies.
But you dont have to call them 'kakak or abg' lah nyahh.
And you dont have to stalk me -.-'
Those ppl keep on asking me about you. 
What i can say is just 'I DONT KNOW'
No matter you know them or not, or you know them just for one day,
you can just simply call them 'kakak or abg' 
You dont know what is the meaning by adopt sister and adopt brother. 
As long as they are older than you,
you want them to become your adopt sister and brother.
You look gorgeous but attitude ZERO! What for?!


readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫LOVES LOVES!"