Let's talk about something special and yeah my crush.....: Sunday, April 29, 2012

Guess what..... I admire this guy since I was form3. He is a good looking boy from SAB.
He is damn freaking superb extremely cute! But then before I get along with him, what I did was just stared at him from far. At first, I thought he was a chinese guy but mix something else or what. 
I'm glad to know that he's a malay boy.... Lol 

Now, I got the chance to get along with him and even hung out with him and Anita. Thanks to Anita, she helped me a lot. Lol
He is a bad boy, but then he is nice. Lol what i mean is, he is a nice guy but a playful boy. That is what makes him adorable.
And yeaaaaaaah, he is so nice to me. Maybe that is the way he treat girls, but then he is nice to girls.

Our first hung out...... we went to SDJ's IU Day. He was sitting beside me and I'm so damn happy that he sat beside me. After that he shared his earphone with me because the performance was too lame. Lol
Then we talked to each other in CHINESE.

Don't you find that it is cute when two malay fella talk with each other in chinese? 

So here we go.... Our second hung out was on Sunday. After our Omega class, 12:45pm. We went for lunch together-gether and then we talked to each other again and again in chinese and get to know each other very well.

Our third hung out was YESTERDAY! A'haaa yesterday was freaking awesome. We went to EC's IU Day. We cabut at 12pm and went to CS for lunch with Anita, Aaron, Veenoth, and also that guy, so called BABY FACE. We had our lunch at Nando and had a weird conversation.

And yeah I pinched him like i used to pinch my friends, and he dislike it. He pinched me back and even scolded me for the stupid action :-( But it was nothing...... My fault actually. Then he put his head on my shoulder because he was damn exhausted. Poor baby face....

Then we accompanied him to buy clothes and shoe for SIGS's IU Day. I was picking like damn serious but then i'm not gonna meet him on that day also because i'm not going :'( We accompanied him till 3pm, and were late for tuition. Congratulations, admin called our parents and we got screwed by our parents. Lol :p

How i wish i can be the one who'll be there for you all the time when you're down and lend you my shoulder whenever you need it. I want to..... Seriously. But i know it is impossible. Let's just be friend, i don't wanna loss such a good friend like you just because of my stupid admiration.
readers
credits: 1 2 copyright © a little memory
"♫LOVES LOVES!"